- Give thanks for the amazing culture of "family" that God has been developing at CNBC. Loads of eating together, praying with each other, sharing life with each other and having fun together.
- Give thanks for those whom God has been welcoming into His family in CNBC recently.
- Give thanks for our Youth Interns and the growing Youth Church we have on Sunday Evenings.
- Give thanks to God for His constant graciousness to our Church family, He is so, so good to us.
Join us in praying for:
- More of the seeds we have been planting for years to be harvested in this coming season. We long for more people to come into His kingdom and more people to welcome into His family.
- The fringe contacts we have through small groups, service, community engagement and youth work to be fully grafted into our family and to become disciple making disciples.
- That each member of CNBC would be released into more of their calling to be disciple making disciples and lovers of other.
- That our Youth Church would flourish despite the changing of our Youth work Interns over Summer time.
- That our Leadership Team would increasingly grow in personal intimacy with God and lead wisely in line with God's will.
- That God's blessing would be upon us!!