One thing perplexes me in Acts 16: 25-30. We are informed that all the prison doors were opened and every prisoner was released from their chains Yet, when the guard arrived Paul and Silas informed him that all the prisoners were still there. In the midst of an earthquake, when the walls of a building are shaking the safest place is out in the open. The natural urge is to escape. What kept the other prisoners there? Could it be that the apostle's worship was so infectious that they remained against all other natural drives. Worship born out of a deep seated understanding and appreciation of God is surely the most powerful force on earth. As our churches prepare to reopen, let us move forward in such an attitude of worship that the communities we serve cannot help but be challenged.
WHITLEY BAY BAPTIST CHURCHPARK AVENUENE26 1DX
We give thanks for;
- God's provision of our new pastor.
- the success of our Zoom Care Drop-In sessions.
- the growth of our Pastoral Care Team.
- that Pastor Paul will settle well into his new role and enjoy God's richest blessing.
- for the continued success of our Zoom Care Drop-In sessions.
- that our understanding and appreciation of God will enrich our worship and deepen our relationship with Him.
| Sender notified by |
Mailtrack 08/07/20, 10:58:07