Give thanks for:
· The commitment of willing people who work together to bring God's love to the local community.
· The number of children and young people who attend our groups each week and for the contact we have with their families.
· The events planned for the week leading up to our anniversary:
Sunday 15th: Morning - Paul Revill will take our service,
Afternoon - prayer with communion and fellowship tea,
Wednesday: Members/congregational meeting
Thursday: Girls' Brigade are hosting a prayer event to which we will invite other Churches.
Saturday/Sunday is our anniversary
Saturday 21st: An evening entertainment and light refreshments with Lina Toth,
Sunday 22nd: Morning service led by Lina Toth followed by lunch.
Invitations are extended to other churches for both of these occasions.
· All groups that meet this week ('Heroes' for primary school children, Craft Group, Girls' Brigade) will be visited by our minister (Ronnie) and/or available deacons who will pass the prayer baton on, recognising that all our ministries seek to be missional.
· The mission group that meets to pray and seek God's guidance concerning the church's mission.
· Ronnie and the deacons that they will seek to keep mission central to the life of the church.
· A greater realisation that God has called us to be involved in mission wherever he has placed us in the world.
· All those who come into contact with the church that they might come into faith.
Minister: Rev Ronnie Wynd