- We are very thankful for the provision of three young people from another church to run our mid-week children's meeting. We were afraid it would have to close, but now it is growing.
- We also give thanks for the continued growth of the Mother and Toddler Group.
- We had another successful 'Bible Comes Alive' in 2015, and we are now in contact with three schools.
- We are thankful that we can continue to reach out to the community through the contacts we have because of these activities.
- Pray that God's Holy Spirit will continue to guide us in every thing that we do.
- Please pray for two of our members: John Caven, who has a tumour on his lung and has begun chemotherapy, and Ann Chisholm (not from South Hylton), who may have to have a shoulder replacement; please pray that she will be strong enough.
- Also pray for all the elderly members who are sick.