1. For the arrival of our new minister Paul Richards, for the level of agreement we found in his appointment and in arranging a manse. Looks like things are coming together.
2. Well received services over Christmas, including the carol singing session in our local pub.
3. Our street pastors have some great testimonies about the Lord leading them to people whose needs they have been able to meet.
1. Please pray for our activities, light bite and banter, good news club, women together and our regular Sunday morning services.
2. There are a number of ongoing prayer items in which we need to see a break through (sorry we can't be more specific than that).
3. And of course, please pray for Paul, and his wife Lynn, as they get to know us.
Minister: Rev Paul Richards
whitleylodgebaptist.org.uk (and on Facebook)