· Our joyous nativity and carol services and for the many who came to share with us as we celebrated the birth of Jesus.
· The continued focus on the centrality of Scripture and the spiritual growth of those who attend our Bible study groups.
· Our ongoing links with the village primary school through monthly assemblies, special events in the church and the annual "Bible Comes Alive" presentations.
· The determination of the fellowship to share together in the Lord's work.
· A full recovery for Anne, our minister, after her recent hip fracture and for adequate care provision for her and her husband in the immediate future.
· Several other church members suffering from health problems at present.
· Help with the work among children and young people, especially the restarting of midweek activities.
· The best use of all our giftings and efforts for the future growth of the fellowship and of the Kingdom in our area.
Minister: Anne Chisholm