BMS World Day of Prayer – Sunday 31 January 2021
Please join us in prayer:
• Pray for those who suffer under the injustice of poverty. Pray that their short-term needs will be met and that the Lord will grant them dignity and freedom from poverty in the long term. Pray also that the systems that put them in poverty would be challenged by those who God empowers to do so.
• Pray that God will stop the spread of the Coronavirus around the world. Pray for all those across the world struggling under this new normal, that we will be able to lay our burdens on the Lord and know his peace.
• Pray for BMS World Mission's new strategy and vision. Pray that God would be preparing paths for all those involved in implementing this, and that this new strategy will be pivotal in carrying out God's work.
• Pray that God will lead BMS' senior management team well over the coming year. Pray that he would guide them in wisdom to make BMS the organisation he wants us to be.
• Pray for the partners, churches and organisations BMS works with on the ground. Pray that they would become self-sustaining, that BMS would partner with them in a helpful and encouraging way and that God would continue to guide and bless them.
• Pray for all those in the areas where BMS works who do not yet know Jesus. Pray that God would make himself known to them, through BMS and directly, and give them the hope only he provides.
• Pray that more and more individual supporters will come to support and pray for BMS as we journey forward together.
Ephesians 1: 15-16 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.
NBA Registered Office: 23, Church Wynd, Sherburn Village, Durham. DH6 1QU
Company Number 04340889. Registered Charity Number 1092595The Northern Baptist Association is a Registered Charity No. 1092595 and a Limited Company No. 04340889, Registered Office: 23 Church Wynd, Sherburn Village, Durham. DH6 1QU. This email (including any attached files) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the agreed policy of the Northern Baptist Association. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden. The Northern Baptist Association has made reasonable efforts to ensure that any attached files are virus-free, but you should use your own virus checking system to confirm this. We do not accept liability for loss or damage which may be caused to computer systems or data. The Association through its staff, officers and volunteers are asked for their opinion on a wide variety of concerns relating to the life of the Church. However, it is the responsibility of those seeking/receiving advice to identify when the matters arising require formal legal advice. The Association does not provide legal advice and therefore does not carry insurance that covers loss that might arise from such advice. Communications with the Association staff, officers and volunteers should not be relied upon as a substitute for obtaining specific and more detailed advice in a particular matter. Further communication will signify your consent to this.